Research & Development
Aros Graphene™ is being developed in close collaboration between our own R&D department and researchers at the Ångström Laboratory at Uppsala University. Together we have the capacity to develop unique cutting-edge materials according to our customer requirements.
We are constantly looking for collaborations with other research teams that could give us new ideas and help us develop new applications for our materials.
We are also service providers in the following areas:
• Design of material properties based on the customer request
• Thin-films coatings (PVD, CVD)
• Materials characterization (SEM, EDS, XRD, FTIR, NMR, Raman, XPS, Elemental Analysis, HPLC, DSC, TGA)
• Material testing and performance evaluation (mechanical, electrical and thermal).
• Tribotests (measuring friction and wear coefficients) and tribochemistry (analysis of tribofilms)
Graphmatech is a Swedish materials technology startup company that invents, develops and sells novel Graphene-based nanocomposites materials and services. We are on a mission to deliver truly world-changing graphene hybrid materials that have the potential to make the world a better place.