Vacancy notice – Senior Account Manager
Are you an innovative, go-getting people person? Does the idea of joining one of the most exciting material technology companies in the world interest you?
Graphmatech is a graphene technology company, working to develop new materials that will shape and change our world. Our ambition is to build Sweden’s next large industrial company – we’ve already come a long way since our founding in 2017, and are now entering the next phase of scaling up.
To grow and secure our place in an emerging market full of opportunities, we need you, a driven and resourceful Senior Account Manager, ready for your next big adventure.
About the role
We offer you a challenging role in a young organization with enormous growth potential. A company where dedication and innovation are highly valued. We work at a high pace, aiming to always strive for our best and be at the forefront of our professional field. The Senior Account Manager will be a part of the Sales and Marketing Team, reporting directly to the Sales Director.
As Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for the development of our clients, strengthening relationships and identifying business opportunities with the aim to expand our global clients. You will be working with the Sales Director and close to our R&D team. Here you will play an important role in developing our high profile clients, guiding them through their graphene journey, and making sure that they have the support they need to successfully implement our material in their products. You will be working with industries where product development is key to stay competitive. Your job is to guide them through a successful implementation phase, offering our know-how and expertise in this area to ensure a smooth development process, and a successful ongoing relationship.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Strategic and operative business development of our clients in all our application areas
- Managing and developing accounts in all industries we are active in
- Identifying synergies and work methods from various projects and accounts, improving or developing processes if needed
- Building lasting and strong relationships with partners and customers
- Coordinating input from the R&D team, production team, and the customer
- Using excellent communication and collaborative skills to influence key stakeholders and actors (both within and outside the organization) to ensure necessary resources are brought together to achieve the company goals
- Strategic planning to improve client results
- Coordinating aligned communication throughout the organization (Sales and R&D) regarding the client, both internally and externally, to ensure the highest standard of materials and collaboration with the clients are met
Required education and experience
- Fluent in Swedish and English; written and verbal
- Relevant university degree or equivalent, either in further education or experience
- At least 5 years experience in account management, and/or technical sales
- Documented experience in developing and growing accounts and building strong relationships with enterprise clients, preferably in the metals, polymers or material development industry
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a startup / scaleup environment
- You’re a motivated self-starter with a commercial mindset and hands-on mentality
- You are goal-oriented and highly organized – a team player with a strong growth mindset
- You are a people person, and aren’t afraid to open and maintain dialogues with C-level, and other key stakeholders
- You’re as skilled at managing a project from start to finish as you are at chasing leads or securing a sale
- You would love to be an integral part in building something big!
Sound like you?
If you are looking to have a huge impact in a young and ambitious company, join a diverse group of incredible colleagues, and disrupt an entire industry, apply directly on LinkedIn here.
For questions about the role please contact Hanna Larsson (firstname.lastname@example.org), Sales Director.