Do you want to help craft the story of one of the world’s most exciting new material technology companies? Do you excel at writing sharp copy, driving quality content and delivering strong marketing campaigns?
Graphmatech are a Swedish materials technology company on a mission to transform materials technology for a better, more sustainable world. With a focus on metal and polymer composites and energy storage solutions, we develop cutting-edge graphene composites tailored to the needs of our industrial partners. We are now scaling up our business and looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our ambitious team and take forward our marketing and brand growth efforts.
As Marketing Coordinator, you will report directly to the Sales and Marketing Director and lead the company’s marketing and communications efforts, working in close partnership with the sales team. The role will require a good balance of self-motivation and ownership with teamwork and collaboration. You will need to develop and deliver on marketing and communications plans and produce content in house, as well as manage projects with external partnerships and suppliers.
In return, we offer a challenging, creative and varied role in a young but fast-growing organization with great potential, with benefits including a vibrant and diverse team, 4000 SEK per year wellness grant, supported development plans and a convenient central location in Uppsala, walking distance to the train station.
- Organizing and planning campaigns and developing B2B data-driven marketing strategies in close collaboration with the sales team, including performance analysis and reporting
- Taking ownership (including copywriting and content development) for our website, printed marketing material, newsletters, trade fair materials etc.
- Supporting the sales and R&D product development teams with market analysis, project or product marketing plans and recommendations
- Strengthening and ensuring consistency in company (and employer) branding and corporate communication, including copy editing and design for documents and presentations
- Driving our vision of sustainable solutions through all our communication activities
- Taking responsibility for content production, targeted campaigns and community management and growth through social media (LinkedIn)
- Managing and growing our media contacts and opportunities, including the creation and distribution of press releases and news to relevant sources
- Supporting the sales team with lead generation and other pre-sales activities
- You are an organized, professional go-getter who loves to create engaging content
- You are business and growth-driven, with a customer focused mindset
- You have strong copywriting, social media content creation and design & layout skills – photography and/or video production skills are an added advantage
- You embrace digital channels and understand how to drive growth
- You are familiar with Google Suite, WordPress, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and image editing and design software
- You’re not afraid to dive into the analytics, with an evidence-based mindset and ability to present results and data in a clear, impactful way
- Great attention to detail and sense of responsibility
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a fast-paced startup environment
- At least 2-3 years proven experience in marketing / branding
- Excellent (native or equivalent) written and verbal communication skills in English – we are a diverse, multicultural team and our working language is English
- Swedish an advantage, but not required
- Higher education in marketing or related field, and/or equivalent work experience
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.