This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the most exciting material technology companies in the world. Our ambition is to build Sweden’s next large industrial company and as we have just entered the next phase of building Graphmatech, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator who wants to join our ambitious team and together take the company to the next level.
As Marketing Coordinator at Graphmatech, you will report directly to the Sales Director and lead the company’s marketing and e-commerce efforts as well as support the sales team. Within sales and marketing, we work at a high pace with the ambition to always do our utmost and to always be at the forefront of our professional field.
- Organizing and planning campaigns and developing marketing strategies in close collaboration with the sales team
- Ownership of website, printed marketing material, newsletters, trade fairs etc.
- Support the Sales Director with market analysis and in the daily sales work
- Together with the Sales Director define our company and employer brand, and the different business segments
- Work and execute on brand awareness in all active markets
- Responsible for all activities on social media (LinkedIn)
- Lead the marketing efforts as we move into new markets and business segments
- Work seamlessly within a cross-functional team; being able to transfer technology knowledge into marketing content/activities
- Support the sales team with lead generation and other pre-sales activities on a regular basis
- Develop and market our webshop
Your profile and background
- You are an organized doer who loves to create engaging content
- You embrace digital channels and understand how to drive growth
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High analytical ability
- Business and growth driven
- Enjoys working in a high paced environment
- 2-3 years applicable experience in marketing/branding
- Fluency in English. Swedish and/or German would be an advantage
- Education in marketing or related field and/or work experience
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a startup environment
We offer you a challenging and creative role in a young organization with great potential. Dedication and innovation are highly valued in the company, with the vision of developing new materials that will change the world.
You will get a lot of responsibility from the start, and develop your practical knowledge in marketing, e-commerce as well as having the opportunity to gain a good insight into how the industry works.
Email your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with your LinkedIn-profile.
For more questions about the role please contact:
Hanna Larsson, Sales Director
+46 73 041 80 54