Graphmatech AB develops and sells Aros Graphene®, a novel graphene composite that retains the outstanding features of graphene while remaining easy to manufacture and apply. Aros Graphene® can be applied in a variety of applications, such as conductive plastics, electrical contacts and energy storage. Having received overwhelming interest from customers, Graphmatech is about to upscale production and further improve process development using graphite as crude material.
As production engineer you are a part of the team building up the company’s joint venture pilot graphene facility and subsequent set up production of Aros Graphene® as well as products of Aros Graphene®. This is a truly unique opportunity to embark on the journey towards the graphene age, and to make an impact by participating in building Sweden’s next large industrial company.
Graphmatech welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to successfully settle in Uppsala.
- To work with process design and development
- To carry out regular materials quality assurance testing for the raw materials and products
- To operate production line machines (chemical reactors, mixers, drying process)
- To plan for production batches
- To plan for raw materials and products storage
- To communicate with R&D team regarding processes development
- To report to the production manager
- Master Degree in materials science engineering, chemical engineering or industrial engineering
- At least 3 years experience in materials/chemicals processing and manufacturing
- Efficient, technical oriented problem solver
- Being familiar with REACH legislation and ISO certifications is an advantage
- Good communication and team working skills
- Fluent in English, skills in Swedish is a plus
- The job requires travel inside and outside Sweden
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and exciting graphene companies in the world, where you will be able to fulfill your ambitious ideas. This is a central role in a young, rapidly growing organization where the potential lacks ceiling, and where you would be a vital part in designing its development. Commitment and innovation are highly valued in a company with the vision of developing new materials that improves the world, both in terms of sustainability and performance. An offer entails a permanent employment contract with a 6-month trial.
Sounds interesting? We welcome your application in the form of CV and personal letter to email@example.com. We handle applications on a regular basis.