Sales Director, Graphmatech AB – Uppsala, Sweden
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and exciting graphene companies in the world. As a sales
As a sales
Graphmatech welcomes people from all over the world. We are a multinational company and happy to support our new top talents with relocation. We have helped our new hires to meet their Visa criteria and successfully settle in Uppsala.
- Starting up and running sales operations
- Sales and marketing strategies
- Reaching out to potential new customers as well as keeping relations with existing clients
- Over time build up a sales and marketing team
- University degree in material science or similar engineering field
- Broad technical understanding and at least 5 years of experience in complex sales from one or more relevant industries
- Able to discuss material scientific issues with confidence and trust in discussions with customers
- Self-reliant and loves taking charge of a number of key customers in Scandinavia and Germany initially, and later potentially in the rest of Europe, North America and Asia
- Customer-oriented, self-motivated and result-driven that enjoys a dynamic, entrepreneurial and international environment
- Have an analytical and strategic approach to defining, designing and implementing a sales and marketing strategy
- Feels a genuine interest in solving our customers’ problems with our unique technology and expertise
- Excellent English, skills in Swedish and German is beneficial
We offer you a challenging key role in a young organization with great potential. Dedication and innovation are highly valued in a company with the vision of developing new materials that change the world. We are looking forward to a long-term commitment in which you are an essential member of the team that takes Aros Graphene® and Graphmatech into the world and towards a bright future.
Graphmatech AB develops and sells the novel material Aros Graphene®, a graphene composite that retains the excellent features of graphene, but with the advantage that it is easy to manufacture and apply. Aros Graphene® has a variety of applications, such as heat dissipation, friction reduction
Send application (including resume and cover letter) to email@example.com. Subject: Sales Director Job Vacancy.
Last date for application: June 15, 2019