Senior R&D Scientist
Graphmatech AB develops and sells the novel material Aros Graphene®, a graphene composite that retains the excellent features of graphene, but with the advantage that it is easy to manufacture and apply. Aros Graphene® has a variety of applications, such as conductive plastics, electrical contacts
We offer you a central role in a young, strongly growing organization with great potential and we believe you are driven by being in the process of designing it. Commitment and innovation are highly valued in a company with the vision of developing new materials that change the world. The service is a permanent employment contract with a 6-month trial.
– Development of the Aros Graphene®, Aros Graphene-based products, new graphene-based materials
– Project management of R&D related projects
– Involvement in
– The tasks will be varied and will vary over time with the focus on developing Aros Graphene® for different customer applications. To achieve success, you need to have extensive experience in materials or chemistry research.
Selection criteria outline the qualifications, skills, knowledge and/or experience that the successful candidate would need to demonstrate for successful discharge of the responsibilities of the post. Applications will be assessed on the basis of how well candidates satisfy these criteria.
– Personal drive, have the ability to take own initiatives
– Feel strong interest in Aros Graphene® and its application areas
– Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
– Communication skills and ability to maintain good long-term relationships with our customers
– Fluency in English both speech and writing
– Experience of leading senior R&D positions in the fields of Materials Science or Chemical Engineering
– Experience of patent writing
– Experience of working with graphene
– Experience from start-ups
– Swedish skills
Does it sound interesting? Send your application in the form of
Graphmatech is a Swedish materials technology startup company that invents, develops and sells novel Graphene-based nanocomposites materials and services. We are on a mission to deliver truly world-changing graphene hybrid materials that have the potential to make the world a better place.